Sizing made easy
Please rest assured, that you never have to worry about size with my jewellery. I make every piece to order, so I can make it in any size you need.
When you order a ring, you don't have to know your size.
As soon as you order, I will send you a free cardboard ring sizer in the post. While I start on your ring, you can measure the exact size and let me know.
All bracelets come in one size.
In order to customize it to your size, please shorten the thread on the closure if it is too long for you. Detailed instructions are on this video.
Earrings & Studs
The reason why earrings make such a perfect present is, that you don't need a size.
As a rule of thumb:
The higher the clothing size the bigger the earrings should be, in order to be in good proportion.
And the rounder the shape of the face the narrower and longer the earrings should be.
Jewellery care guide
All the materials I use to create my jewelry pieces are the best quality you can buy. Every single piece is designed and made by me, in our sustainable wooden house in the country side in Germany/Europe.
Here are some useful jewelry caring tips, that apply to all your jewelry, not just these pieces.
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- Store carefully, so it doesn't tangle up.
- Use a soft cloth for cleaning, dry or after rinsing it in warm water.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never wear jewellery while having a shower or a bath.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Never use cleaning products to clean your jewelry.
Professionally beaded jewelry is much more robust than it looks. But just in case you do get caught and the piece gets ripped by violent force, it will not fall apart. I will happily repair your piece, you won't even know where it was broken. No matter how long ago you bought it. I promise.
Every single piece of jewellery is handmade for you by me in a small village in Germany/Europe, in a sustainable wooden house, where I live with my family.
The beautifully textured look gets created through tiny glass beads, reflecting the tradition of an ancient craft.
- matte black - these beads are made from coloured glas.
- shiny silver - these beads are made from clear glas, where the inside "tunnel" is silver coloured.
- oxidized silver - these beads are made from glas, which are plated with 925 sterling silver. Each piece undergoes the oxidising process after I finished beading it.
- shiny gold - these beads are made from clear glas, where the "tunnel" is plated with 24k gold.
- matte gold - these beads are made from matte glas, where the "tunnel" is plated with 24k gold.
- I use different nylon threads for beading. They are so strong, that I can not rip them by hand.
- The closures of the bracelets, I string myself out of nylon thread.
The metal parts
- Earrings - all metal parts touching your skin are 925 sterling silver or 18k gold plated. If you have allergies and need it to be titanium, please feel free to contact me.
- Necklace closure - all metal parts touching your skin are 925 sterling silver or 18k gold plated. If you have allergies and need it to be titanium, please feel free to contact me.