All the materials I use to create my jewelry pieces are the best quality you can buy. Every single piece is designed and made by me, in our sustainable wooden house in the country side in Germany/Europe.
Here are some useful jewelry caring tips, that apply to all your jewelry, not just these pieces.
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- Store carefully, so it doesn't tangle up.
- Use a soft cloth for cleaning, dry or after rinsing it in warm water.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never wear jewellery while having a shower or a bath.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Never use cleaning products to clean your jewelry.
Professionally beaded jewelry is much more robust than it looks. But just in case you do get caught and the piece gets ripped by violent force, it will not fall apart. I will happily repair your piece, you won't even know where it was broken. No matter how long ago you bought it. I promise.